On Saturday, December 10, 2011, the 20th Annual Nevada County Food & Toy Run will see over 1,500 motorcyclists roll through Nevada City and Grass Valley heavily laden with toys for children of families going through difficult times. And every year we ask for your help – in any way possible – to create a very special day for some very special children and families.
This year is a monumental 20th year for the Toy Run and we appreciate your support! We’ve made it easier than ever for everyone to be part of this special event – whatever suits your style.
A donation of $250.00 gets you:
- A listing in the HUGE “Thank you” ad in the Christmas Day issue of the Union
- Upfront and featured on our website Contributor roster for 2012, including a link to your business website
- V.I.P. passes that get you at the front of the pack, or with Santa (he rides in the middle, so more people can see him)
- 2 long-sleeved, collectable Toy Run shirts
- 2 Toy Run commemorative ride pins
Be sure to tell your friends about us, or challenge them to match your donation. Any group who donates the largest chunk of change will be photographed and featured on our Facebook page… Plus all of the stuff the Top Dogs have! Email us for details.
Kibbles ‘n Bits
- Buy a shirt! It’s long sleeved, super cool and only $25.00. (We’ll mail ’em for only $5 bucks more if you can’t make the event)
- Buy a collectable ride pin
- Contact us to donate a non perishable food, your talent or skills during the event, or click the orange ‘donate’ button to send us your kibbles ‘n bits – whatever you can afford to give helps us do this every year!
- NEW ‘Big Dog’ sponsor level (it’s about half of the ‘Top Dog’ sponsor level and almost as cool).
If you’ve never been, it’s a must; if you’re a veteran, there’s a reason. Got a great Toy Run story? Please share it with us! We’re always looking for great photo’s of the event, past or present, so feel free to share ’em on our Facebook page.The Nevada County Food & Toy Run is a 501(3)c non-profit organization and donations are tax deductible. We will gladly provide sponsors a receipt with our tax ID number, upon request.