Being a Toy Run Sponsor is pretty easy, plus it comes with a few nice perks (keep reading) and the knowledge that you’ve made a difference in a child’s life at a very special time of year. Contact us or use the orange ‘Donate’ button to sponsor.
Here’s how it works…
Secret Santa Sponsors ~ $100
- 1 long-sleeved Toy Run shirt
- Tons of kudos and special mentions on the Toy Run Facebook Page
Top Dog Sponsors ~ $250
- Your business listed in the HUGE, full page “Thank you” ad in the Christmas Day issue of the Union newspaper
- Upfront and featured on our website Sponsor roster for 2013, including a link to your business website
- V.I.P. passes placing you at the front of the pack or with Santa (he rides in the middle so more people can see him)
- 2 long-sleeved, collectible Toy Run shirts
- 2 Toy Run commemorative ride pins
Don’t want to sponsor? Help us by purchasing t-shirts — just click the orange ‘Donate’ button and your order is sent securely through PayPal. Please provide your shirt sizes (S – XXXL) and add $5.50 for shipping. Make sure we have a phone number or email address if we need to contact you. (If you’d rather donate off-line, send us an email.)The Nevada County Food & Toy Run is a 501(3)c non-profit organization and donations are tax deductible. We will gladly provide sponsors a receipt with our tax ID number, upon request.